IN TEXAS IF YOU DONT PAY CHILD SUPPORT YOUR A DEAD BEAT DAD ?WELL WHAT DO YOU CALL MOMS WHO SPEND SUPPORT ON BINGO AND LOTTERY AND LETS HER 2 TEEN AGE DAUGHTERS SLEEP AROUND AND GET P.G AND HER SON STAY AT HOME NO SCHOOL NO FRIENDS AND HAS TO BABY SIT FOR SISTERS COME ON TEXAS YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT OR CAN YOU LETS LET ARE CHILDREN HAVE KIDS SO EVERYONE CAN BE ON A GOVERMENT CHECK AND NOT HAVE TO WORK FOR THE CLOWN OR THE KING WHATTA SAY LET THE STATE PAY FOR IT ALL AFTER ALL EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXASS EVEN TAXES SO LETS JUST LET THE STATE PAY US TO STAY HOME HAVE KIDS AND PLAY THE LOTTERY

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Attorney General Child Support?

Comments

#197870

The Tx Att.Gen.

is as big a Thief as the Govenor is.there is no doubt in my mind when tx law doesn't protect texans it is no better than the insurrance companies of this country.

I am the mother of a 16 yo son.His father was ordered to pay $423 a month almost 10 years ago.

To date he is over $24,000 behind in child support and behind on medical support also. He has not bothered to see his son in 9 years after he was ordered supervised visitation when he beat his new pregnant wife in front of our son and then moved to Mississippi. I have been given the run around by the little people in your office when I basically am doing their job for them by finding him and giving them info on where he works. He started paying $62.99 a week and they claim he is paying 50% of his paycheck.

But we know a man that smokes, drinks heavily and gambles cannot live on $62.99 a week when he is also buying records & t-shirts off of ebay. Now your office is holding the checks they have been receiving this month instead of sending them to me. I have never been on TANF so it seems to me that your office doesn't care what happens to me or my son because we don't owe the system anything. Per the federal law it states that disbursement of funds received for the child has to be released within 2 weeks so your office is in violation of the federal law.

By the way, I don't go play bingo, or spend money on clothes or unnecessary expenses. I go to work every day and come home to my son. I dont have my hair colored, styled or have manicures. Every dime is spent on raising my son to be a law abiding citizen.

I know his every move and he is an A-B...